idea + Narrative + CONCEPT

I've always been thinking "how can I relate outdoor street graffiti art to indoor gallery room?". It seems that they won't coexist on the earth, because the "outdoor" and the "indoor" just couldn't play well together. "out" and "in", they seem to be Opposite radically towards to two opposite ends. And I seem to be getting in a Dead-End. BUT maybe I overlooked something at the first place, maybe "out" and "in" are standing on a very ambiguous line. Louis Kahn once said in his speech is that "The street is a community room." Technically there is no line to be drawn between gallery and street art. It's all about the way that you look at them. If the graffiti can be exhibited on streets, So, it also can be gathered in the gallery and created in workshop. The problem is how I design the space. I went back to the nature of the graffiti art, to the artist, banksy. And then one word is just coming up, PARANOIA, which is the most important action getting through the design progress. You have to think differently, sharply and madly for an artist.
Narrative: A soccer player ownes a small gallery to sell the graffiti artworks and works with his graffiti junkie friends.
Concept: The space is ideally created for them into paranoia and making artworks when they are off the job. I am not meant to create a serious space for ancient costly painting, and I intend to have a space in both Dramatic and Mysterious.

0 评论:

发表评论